By Kim Lien H. and Elite Source Labs® Team
There are so many different kinds of teas out there, and each one has different benefits that you can experience from drinking them. For example, the right detox tea blend can positively impact your gut health, relieve constipation, and reduce bloating while the quality immunity tea blend can strengthen your immune system so your body can fight off illnesses and infections.
In this article, we’re going to take a deep dive into both detox and immunity teas to give you a better understanding of each. By the time you finish reading, you’ll have enough information to start healing your body the natural way and become healthier from the inside out.
DETOX TEA: Digestive, Gut Health Issues, Constipation, and Anti-Bloating
There are tons of factors that impact your Gastrointestinal (GI) tract. GI issues sometimes have causes that you can easily pinpoint, for example eating dairy or not eating enough fiber. But, sometimes, GI issues can be caused by stress, traveling, or changes in your daily routine.
Hope isn’t lost, though! The first step to remedying most health issues is to shift the way you’re looking at your ailment. Is this something that’s just happening to you? Or is there a root cause that you can deal with? Once you decide to hunt for the root cause and find a cure, you can get to work.
Detox Tea vs. Other Supplements
There are many supplements out there that claim to decrease bloating, help get things moving down there, and balance your gut biome – but how well do they really work?
Apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is antimicrobial and acidic. People with low stomach acid or too many bacteria in their stomachs typically have problems digesting their food. Apple cider vinegar can aid digestion and kill bad bacteria that cause gas, which can help to decrease bloating. However, it can slow the rate food and liquids move from your stomach to your intestines.
Drinking water. It’s always good to drink more water. However, it might not be enough for people with serious or chronic GI issues
Detox tea. Detox tea is made with a variety of natural herbs that are intentionally used because of their benefits for the GI tract. For example, Ginger Root is known to reduce nausea and vomiting; Fennel Seeds can relieve bloating, and Senna Leaf is a natural laxative. A Detox tea with all three herbals can tackle all of your symptoms at once!
There are many different Detox teas available, and some work better than others. Keep an eye out for the following herbals – these offer the greatest detox benefits!
Important: Detox tea is not meant to be a daily supplement. For best results, only drink Detox tea as you need to feel the benefits to rid of the indigestion and/or bloating issues!
- Organic Senna Leaf: Natural organic laxative for constipation & irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Organic Fennel Seeds: Helps reduce upper respirato ry infections, coughs, backache, bloating
- Organic Ginger Root: Helps ease nausea, IBS, & supports a healthier digestive system
- Organic Triphala: Improves your digestive health and supports your skin healing
- Organic Flax Seed: Helps lower cholesterol and helps relieve constipation
- Organic Cinnamon Bark: Helps lower sugar blood levels
- Organic Licorice Root: A small amount just enough to help reduce upper respiratory infections and supports digestive health at the same time
When you have GI issues, it’s best to avoid:
- Spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Refined carbohydrates
- Carbonated beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh vegetables
- Whole grains
- Simple exercises can also help improve your gut health:
- Walking 30 minutes per day
- Bike rides
- Deep breathing exercises
When you have digestive issues, it’s completely normal to experience
- Difficulty making bowel movements
- Watery stool
- Vomiting and nausea
- Blood in stool
- Nausea or vomiting that lasts for days
- Weight loss or weakness
IMMUNITY HERBAL TEA: Increase Immunity Strength Naturally
Your immune system can become weakened by things like stressful situations, extreme changes in elevation, and drops in temperature. When your immune system is vulnerable, you can start to feel sick at any time, without any warning.
If you’re ready to take control of your health, it’s time to stop covering up your symptoms with over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription medication and start healing the root cause – your immune system.
Normal vs. Abnormal Immune System Issues
When your immune system is on the weaker side, it’s normal to experience:
- Frequent colds and infections
- Digestive problems
- Slow wound healing
- Frequent pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections, ear infections, or skin infections
- Inflammation of internal organs
- Blood disorders
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and diarrhea
Herbals that Improve Immune Health Naturally vs. Other Supplements
There are tons of over-the-counter medications that are packed with drugs that aren’t really that good for you. Sure, they might relieve your symptoms – but are they healing you? No! They’re just making your symptoms easier to deal with.
OTC medications. Analgesics are good for reducing fevers and pain; antihistamines dry out the nose to make it less stuffy, and pseudoephedrine is an effective decongestant. However, these medications can make you feel drowsy or delirious, can lead to addiction, and can be fatal if taken in excess.
Water. It’s an excellent idea to drink more water, even if you’re feeling well. Water hydrates all of your body’s systems and helps them function optimally.
Immunity tea. Immunity tea is made with a variety of dried herbs that are intentionally used because of their benefits to the immune system. For example, Lemongrass helps reduce fever, ease stomachache, and improve respiratory disorders; Ashwagandha helps improve body’s defense and reduce stress and anxiety, and Echinacea stimulates the immune system and helps the body fight infections.
There are many different Immunity teas available, and some work better than others. Keep an eye out for the following herbals – these offer the greatest immune-boosting benefits!
Important: Immunity herbal tea works best when used as a daily supplement!
- Organic Amalaki: supports digestive health, reduces cholesterol levels, & increases red blood cell productions.
- Organic Echinacea Herb: helps body fight infections and boost immune system.
- Organic Burdock Root: helps improve blood sugar and fights infections and germs.
- Organic Spearmint: helps balance hormones, improve digestion, & reduce stress.
- Organic Ginger Root: helps ease nausea, IBS, & supports a healthier digestive system
- Organic Tulsi: boosts immune health to prevent infections.
- Organic Guduchi: strengthen immune and digestive systems and helps reduces inflammation
- Organic Lemongrass: helps reduce fever, ease stomachache, and improve respiratory disorders.
- Organic Ashwagandha: helps improve body’s defense and reduce stress and anxiety.
These fresh foods will help promote a strong immune system:
- Red bell peppers
These foods can weaken your immune system:
- Heavily processed foods
- Fast food
- Beverages high in sugar
- Raw or undercooked eggs and meat
- Refined carbohydrates
You can exercise your way to a stronger immune system with these exercises:
- Strength training
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Walking 30 minutes per day
Drinking tea is an effective and inexpensive way to promote health all over your body! For the best results, blend the correct organic natural fresh or dried herbals together to enjoy the maximum benefits of each tea and combine with healthy eating and regular exercise.
This quick guide to Detox and Immunity Teas was designed to give you a jumping-off point so you can finally take control of your health. Now, go out there and live your healthiest life! (With a cup of tea in your hand, of course:-))
For a Better You, Every Day!!!
from Kim Lien H. and Elite Source Labs® Team